What to expect at Bethel Chicago Hulboldt Park?
En Bethel Chicago Hulboldt Park, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Bethel Chicago. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Alberto J Guerrero or a special guest.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids and junior high.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Bethel Chicago are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have events for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Bethel Chicago or connect with one of our Missions Network team to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Bethel Chicago.
Your whole family is invited
We’re one church meeting in Humboldt Park. Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about Bethel Chicago.