- In 1969, The church Rehoboth was birthed in Chicago IL. The founders were Pastors Juan and Noemi Alvarez.
- In 1980, The Founders rebirth the church with a new vision and name, Cristo Es La Victoria.
- In 1991, Pastors Alvarez commissioned Pastors Alberto and Lucy Guerrero to their first church plant in Cicero, IL.
- In 1993, founders Alvarez retired and appointed Pastors Guerrero to lead the main campus in Chicago, Cristo Es La Victoria.
- In 1996, Pastor Guerrero Founded RAMR, an Apostolic, Ministry, and Restoration Network.
- In 1999, Pastors Guerrero rebirth the church with a new vision and name, Family Restoration Center.
- In 2007, Pastors Guerrero joins forces with Dr. Raul Zaldivar to establish University For Leaders in Chicago and Pastors Cruz’, rendering Family Restoration Center to Faithworld.
- In 2011, Pastors Guerrero regains the ministry keeping the spanish name of Faithworld for a smoother transition.
- In 2018, Pastors Guerrero rebirth the ministry with a new vision and name,
Bethel Chicago .
- 28 yrs. of Pastoral Ministry
- Church planters
- 18 years of mentoring Pastors and Churches
- Founder of RAMR
- Married 30 yrs.
- 3 children and their spouses
- 6 beautiful grandchildren
- Bilingual communities
- Humboldt park and other communities.
Love God, Love People, and
Make Disciples Locally and Globally.
Jesus replied: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22: 37-39
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28: 19-20
Utilize the gifts of the fivefold ministry to build the church of Christ
Ephesians 4: 11-12 (NIV) 11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.
To be a church committed to the great commandment and the great commission
The Great Commandment: “Jesus said, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul…and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matt. 22:37-39
The Great Commission: “Jesus said, ‘Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matt. 28:19-20
To be a church that leads by example
To put into practice the characteristics of the early church. Acts 2
- Connect families locally and globally to the body of Christ, using the ministry platform
- Heal holistically (body, soul, and spirit) – Counseling and Inner Healing
- Vital Discipleship – 101- 501 (D.E.A.L.T.)
- Intrepid Discipleship – UPL and other Advance courses.
- Commission – Lay leadership or Clergy